Market Research Executive
- Enhance client relationships and satisfaction and achieve revenue targets.
- Prepare methodologies, questionnaires, write and discuss proposals in compliance with client needs, Validation, Data entry, and analysis of the database .
- Prepare budgets for each project in conjunction with the field manager and instruct the finance department regarding invoicing.
- Assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients and communicate any contract/ job changes to the Finance department on a timely basis for invoicing purposes.
- Sample splitting and segmentation
- Prepare fieldwork instructions and sample structures for each project in conjunction with Project manager.
- Manage the day to day client relationships and ensure that all projects are completed on time to the required standard, and high client satisfaction is maintained.
- Prepare coding and punching instructions and tabulation specifications for data analysts (DP).
- Check and approve final tables, prepare written report as required.
- Send weekly project updates to coordination center.
- Delivering final reports & providing clients with tactical actionable solutions
- Managing and conducting brand health trackers to understand and build stories about how business dynamics evolve over time, and providing actionable recommendations accordingly.
- Conducting AdHoc consumer research to answer business needs’, examine market gaps, and identify growth opportunities.
- Create statistics and insights that guide business’ overall brand strategy.
- Teaming up with key clients to brainstorm and generate groundbreaking concepts that build collaborative and exciting solutions addressing clients’ business issues and ensure positive brand development.
- Build and present the proposals with high skills hammering and fulfilling the Clients needs.
- Deliver high-level of tech requirements documents showing the project architecture and tentative timeline.
- Finalize the hot opportunities to won deals with high-level of professional follow up.
- Act as the main account manager for our client to solve their problems and catch new opportunities.
- Build well organized contracts following the legal guidelines.
- Communicate with the legal, compliance and finance team to get their approvals on the contracts to reach customer signature.
- Achieve the committed targets set by the higher management on quarterly basis.
- Insure high collection percentage by end of each month to meet the company strategy
- Having the ability to build new teams expanding the business rather than the current Clients.
- Acquiring and establishing new accounts & meet annual set goal.
- Meeting and retaining existing clients
- Doing presentations customized to the needs of the individual
- Attending business meetings for networking
- Clients orientations & business workshops inductions.
- Managing & mentoring experienced research team.
- Manage & develop relationships with new clients to ensure continued growth.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or other related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Market Research or relevant industry.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience (PowerPoint, and Excel required).
Job Category: Operation Department
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo.Egypt